Korean Food: Kimchi Dumpling (김치 만두)
1 Cup Flour
1 tsp Salt
1/3 Cup Water
1. Shift 1 cup of flour. (So you will get fine flour)
2. Add 1 tsp of salt to 1/3 cup of water. Mix until the salt dissolves.
3. Slowly add the salt water into the flour.
4. Knead the flour. The dough should be a little hard so the wrapper will not be torn when you cook the dumplings later.
5. Cover the dough with the plastic wrap or wet cotton clothing and set it aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour. (It will get elastic).
6. 30 minutes to 1 hour later, knead the dough again, then spread some flour on the table, then roll it very thinly with roller.
7. Stamp the thin dough with 2 or 3 inch round cookie cutter. (You can find things for this in your kitchen, how about small glass cup or glass bowl?? or. round lid??)
tip: If you sprinkle the wrappers with some flour, so they will not stick to each other.
(Just imagine how to make cookies).
8. After you stamp them, combine the left over dough and roll it out again.
Songs for this Video:
Title: 1. 너를 원해 / 2. Intro / 3. UR My style